From € 340.00
Stay for two nights in double room, a typical Sardinian dinner in the panoramic restaurant and a guided tour of your choice.
Stay at Hotel Panorama and choose one of the following proposal:
• Excursion to the archaeological site of Nora to discover "the oldest city of Sardinia" founded by the Phoenicians and inhabited by the Punic and the Romans;
• Itinerant excursion between sea and mountain, an off-road experience to admire the fabulous coastal and mountain landscapes corssing dunes, bays and forests;
• excursion to Barumini's nuragic village (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE), a journey through time that will take you in 1500 b.C. when Nuragic civilization began;
• tasting of typical Sardinian wines at the award-winning Cantina Audarya, at the doors of Cagliari, in a hilly landscape with breathtaking views where you can relax and enjoy unique flavors;
• guided tour to the most characteristic district of Cagliari, "Castle, between past and present".
Discover Sardinia, take a break and live a grate experience thanks to the excellent food, colors and stories, you will nerver forget its welcome, its sky, its sea and its flavors.
All inclusive price for two persons € 340,00
The two-night package for two people includes:
- two nights in the double room;
- breakfast with buffet service;
- a dinner for two with a typical Sardinian menu in the panoramic restaurant (water and house wine incl.);
- Pick up directly from the hotel for the chosen excursion;
- free parking;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- I use the gym.
Offer valid until 30-04-2018
Information and booking: Tel (+39) 070 307691, email@example.com or by the contact page.